You're invited to apply to participate in the Horner Park Farmers Market, now in our 4th season.
Horner Park is nestled between several great Chicago communities including Ravenswood Manor, Horner Park West, Irving Park, Albany Park, and Ravenswood Gardens. These communities feature young families, couples, singles, and empty nesters, many of whom have expressed the desire to shop locally, and who have the disposable income to make this farmers market a profitable endeavor for you.
We would love for you to join our fantastic line-up this summer at the Horner Park Farmers Market! We are accepting applications for the 2017 season.
Here are some reasons to join our market:
- There are approximately 150,000 people living in the communities around our market location, and no other Saturday markets nearby.
- Horner Park, our market location, gets an average of 3,000 visitors every Saturday throughout the summer -- great exposure for market participants.
- Our neighborhood is hungryand dedicated to ourwalkable weekend market; we are well positioned for continued success.
- Farmers and vendors can take advantage of a late setup time -- perfect for those that are also committed to another Saturday market in Chicago.
- Our market is well-lovedand we'd love for you to be a part of it.
Overview of the Horner Park Farmers Market:
- Location: Horner Park, 2741 W. Montrose Ave., Chicago, IL 60618 (Horner Park is a Chicago Park District park).
- Dates: Saturdays, June 3 through October 14, 2017.
- Hours: 7:30am-9am setup, 9am-1pm open, 1pm-2pm takedown.
- Fees: $35 application fee (non-refundable); $20 per date for a space of approximately 11x11, fitting a 10x10 canopy; $10 for each additional adjacent space, up to 3 total spaces ($20 for 1 space, $30 for 2 adjacent spaces, $40 for 3 adjacent spaces).
- Deadline: Applications are being accepted -- apply today!
Join us for the exciting 4th season of the Horner Park Farmers Market!
The Horner Park Farmers Market Committee hopes you are able to participate in our market this season. If you are interested in participating, please review our 2017 Market Guidelines and submit our 2017 Market Application. See below for links to these.
Please let us know if you have any questions!
Market Manager, Horner Park Farmers Market
Horner Park Farmers Market
2741 W. Montrose Ave., Chicago, IL 60618
(708) 658-HPFM (4736)
2017 Market Guidelines
2017 Market Application